Last updated on 29th September 2019
- what personal data we collect about you
- how and why we collect that personal data
- how we use and share your personal data
- the rights and choices you have about your personal data
1. Data We Collect
1.1 Data you give to us
- player name, when you enter it in game
- contact information such as name and email address, when you contact us (eg. for support or to provide feedback)
- other data you choose to give us (such as on social media, or to identify an account when you contact us for support)
1.2 Data collected automatically
- generated user IDs
- data about your account and game progress
- data about your use of our products (such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the products)
- information about the device you are using (such as its make, model, operating system, language and time zone)
- performance information about our products while you are using them (such as frame rate or crash logs)
- the general location (city/country) you are using our products from (derived from your IP address)
- the advertising ID for your device
- cookies (you can disable cookies in your browser settings, but some parts of our products may then not function properly)
- other mobile identifiers necessary to provide in game advertising to you
1.3 Data we collect from our partners
- data we receive if you link a third party tool with our products (such as Facebook or Google)
- data about the source of install (such as advertising campaign or medium)
- data (such as in app purchase receipts) from platforms our products run on
2. How Your Data Is Stored
We store information on servers in Australia and the United States.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal data you provide on computer systems that have limited access and are in controlled facilities.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you our products. We will for example periodically de-identify unused game accounts and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data.
3. Why Your Data Is Collected And How It Is Used
3.1 Why we collect, and how we use your personal data
- to understand and improve your experience while using our products
- to provide product features such as user data saving or multiplayer
- for product support, development and improvement
- to provide advertisements to you
- to allow for ad frequency capping and aggregated ad reporting
- to combat fraud and abuse
- to market our products to you
We may combine information about you that we have collected from multiple sources.
3.2. How we share your personal data
- With our technical partners
- If we are required or authorised to disclose by law or by a law enforcement agency
- To avoid, lessen or prevent a serious emergency or crime
3.3 Third Party Services
We encourage you to be careful about the protection of your own personal information when using third party services such as social media platforms.
Below is a list of some of the third party services we use in our products.
If you subscribe to our email list through our website, we may contact you periodically by email to provide information regarding our products, services and content that may be of interest to you.
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, you may follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in the email.
Our products are intended for general audiences and we do not knowingly collect any personal data from children.
If as a parent or guardian you become aware that your child has provided us with information without your consent, please contact us with a request to clear their information as described in the section on Your Rights and Choices.
5. Your Rights and Choices
You can contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- request a copy of your data
- request corrections to your data
- request we delete your data
- submit a question, concern or complaint regarding privacy